Thursday, October 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

Okay.. So apparently I don't update my blog enough according to some of my friends...
But noting has happened too exciting in my life right now to blog about (No offence life)

Well so then I have decided to just share some of my "favorite things"... Or you can say my OBSESSIONS!

First: TAYLOR SWIFT!
I wish I was her.
I love her music.
Im OBSESSED with this song/music video.
This dress, I want it!!
Her music.. playing in my car 24/7.
Tswift.. I hope to meet you 1 day!


2. My Favorite show...
My dream...
enough said...



NUMBER THREE.....

                                     
  

For those who know me.. I don't even have to explain this.
But i WANT too!

As long as i can remember I have been obsessed
with roxy..
The Name.
The Style.
The Pictures.
The Sign.
The Tags.
The Everything....


#4

This one.. I tried not too write about it..
But I just can't help my self.


JUSTIN BIEBER

yes I have bieber fever...
What you gonna do about it!
HA

I went to his concert this past summer..
i truly fell in love with him!
4 years difference.. Don't scare me!
Just something about his clothes... his dance moves.. his Swagg! ha
I'll stop.. cuz i could go on!


The last # 5:



Traveling...

New York.Mexico.Hawaii.Lake Powell.California.Nevada.McCall(idaho).

Its not a lot...but soon it will be!
 I want to travel the WORLD!!



Well yes you can say these are all "worldly" obsessions... Well because they are!
I really could go on about alot of things Im also obsessed with, Like...
The Guitar.. Acoustic music
The Month of October..
Skinny Jeans..
Fashion..
Magazines..
or how i love sleeping in Hotels
the sand between my toes..and Diving into the ocean ( cheesy I know )
sleeping..
drinking water..
Jacob Black..
my eyelashes..
cold air..
Hot air..
Books..
Ice Cream..

I love alot of things in this world! Im thankful for everything!

Maybe one day i will get better at this and share
my True Personal Obsessions..(kind hard for me to express that)
But IDK we will see...

The end... For today!

 


1 comment:

  1. Haha ky I love your obsessions! I'd have to say good update for sure!

    ReplyDelete