Monday, January 24, 2011

For the past week..

..... I was a Nanny.
One of my Best Friends, Annie Taylor (yes the one in Africa) parents
Went on a trip to China, so they asked me stay at their house and watch the kids for 8 days!
Yup they asked me to watch all 11 Kids!!!

Ha sike.. that would of been funny.... Only 5 Kids live at the house right now, and 2 of them are in high school, 1 in Jr. High and 2 in Elementary.  So pretty much I just had the two little ones.. Peter and Carly!

It was a great, but a long week!  Between my crazy work schedule, doing all my errands for my self.. and watching over kids, doing their laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning up after ALL the kids,homework and etc. (EXHAUSTING!!) I have been a nanny for two little boys before for a year.. But i just forgot how much work it is!

Mom's are a saint, I don't know how they do it! LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment