Monday, September 26, 2011

Immmm back.

Well it's been a minute hasn't it. 
118 days to be exact.
well this is what has been happening...


 

In June my mom took some of our coaches to puerto penasco, Mexico.
We went and worked in the Orphanage, helped paint their building and played with the kids.
Also fed some of the families in town.
and played on the beach of coarse!





Went to the Katy Perry concert with my sister kels.




Our house is up for sale!!





I turned 21!
Soph Soph and I went to NYC to go Visit jen jen.



(Yes I really took that pic :] )


Twilight Concerts


Bachelorette
& Bachelor pad.



(Yes Im obsessed with this show..and not ashamed of it)

and well work of coarse.




My Cute gymnastics team.
Love these girls so much.


Hip & Humble..
Keeps me busy.. and pretty hip :]
HA

Well that was my summer pretty much.
It was a good one.


Now Im ready for my next adventure.....to.
AFRICA.
2 weeks ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment