Friday, February 11, 2011

And the obsession begins..... again



It all started last year around this time when my LITTLE sister got his cd...
I stole it of coarse...
Im became obsessed.
Few months later saw he was coming to concert here in Utah!
The day the tickets came on sale, purchased two tickets for my sis and i!
I slowed down on bieber fever for a bit
Well July hit..and it was concert time baby!!
I fell in love..
He is 16.
I'm such a creep.
But i don't care!
I seriously blended in with all the other 5-15 yr. old girls,  screaming jumping, going crazy for him!
But really the concert was so amazing and legit
He really can sing.. I love his style and
he's got some serious swagg.. the kid can dance!
well anyway...
The fever went down for a bit...
still loved him and listened to him, just not OBSESSIVELY...
well last night
His 3D NEVER SAY NEVER movie came out.
Went to the Midnight showing..
and now the obsession and love is starting all over again..
I just can't help it!
I really could go on forever.. but i know no one really wanted to here it!
but just go see the movie, please!! I'll come with you if you need a friend! HA
please don't judge unless you have seen him in concert or his movie though!
mmmkay? THANKS!






I heart JB!!

1 comment:

  1. I had an epiphany.. You two are going to get married. I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete