Sunday, February 13, 2011

Soon to be here....

March 29th, Jordan and I will be on a plane...
Spain
Paris
Italy
Rome
Ireland
London
Can't wait to meet you!


Yesterday got my self a suitcase for the trip and some new toms!
We are only allowed to bring two carry ons for the WHOLE TRIP!
so when i say suitcase... I mean a little carry on roller! ha
Since we cant bring a big, massive suite case..
Means we have to travel lightly, can't pack tons of clothes.... which is soo hard for me!
so that's why i bought some new toms, Go with a a lot, and easy to pack!
AH this trip can't come soon enough!!


3 comments:

  1. Ky Ky, I am super jealous, and I don't even know why you are going. I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha can´t wait...one comment. You can only have ONE bag...no carry on haha hope you knew that...you can have more, you just have to pay for them.Best of luck to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete