Monday, February 14, 2011

The Grammys

Yup Its Valentines night...
And I am blogging
GO ME!
Well Happy Valentines day everyone!!


Okay so hopefully everyone watched the Grammy's last night.
I could go on and blog all about my favorites and not so favorites
moments of the night... But no one wants to really read it.
Pictures are the best.
But I just have to say this..
I know some people think my JB Love is pathetic.
but i don't care.
i was REALLY disappointed when he didn't win a Grammy!
You could see it in his face he was so sad, I wanted to cry for him!
Specially, who the fetch is Esperanza Spalding??? how did she win
over him!!??  jk that was rude.
Well she did look beautiful.. but Justin really deserved it, hopefully
next year!! :) ha
Okay well here are a few of my favs from the night!














1 comment: