Monday, March 7, 2011

The Hunger Games.....

So was reading online today, that they are starting to cast for the movie of
HUNGER GAMES!
Wooohooooo!
so excited,
Better be good.


No one has been picked yet, everyone is throwing out who they
think should be who.. but here are some that are being said.

Peeta..

Mitch Hewer.


Chord Overstreet

Hunter Parrish

or.....

ALEX PETTYFER!!
:]


K now for Kat

Enews talking about maybe
Troian Bellisario
From Pretty Little Liars.
I would of never thought of her for this roll
but now that im thinking about it.. I like it!

there is someone else who i think would be great for this part.
Im like obsessed with her.

Hailee Steinfeld
She is just so cute.
Good choice from me
thank you very much!


as for the other characters i don't know yet,
I'm on "Team Gale"
so I'm gonna think real hard who should be him and post later!

BACHELOR ON TONIGHT!
woot woot!!

1 comment:

  1. uhm this makes me want to read the books again ahh im sooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete