Sunday, March 20, 2011

umm.. Just some randomness

                                                                     


This last weekend was great, didn't do anything exciting.  I spent this weekend working and
well with my fam.  Friday my mom and I went and saw Limitless with Bradley Cooper...
It's a must see.  Even if you don't like it... Can't go wrong
with lookin at Brad for Two hrs...YUM :]




  
                                           




On Saturday after work.. I took my sister to see Beastly with Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudges.
Not the best acting (Vanessa) but good story, and it was really cute show!
A huge Alex Pettyfer fan.. An other great Eye Candy!



Okay now for some exciting news...

9 Days......

Until I leave on my trip!!!
ahhhhh!
I really am so excited to go, this is gonna be an unforgettable trip.
I feel so lucky to be able to go on this trip.
I can't believe its here though.. I leave sooo SOON!
I feel like i have so much to do until then though.
but knowing me.. I'm gonna do it all the last minute and cram cram.



2 comments: