Monday, March 14, 2011

Journal:

I got thinking about blogging... and what is the point sometimes, why do I have one, do people even read my blog? Well maybe if I was off in other state, or country or knew what I wanted to do in life and was following my dream, my blogging would have a purpose, exciting to read. 

I like to blog though... It's fun, right!  I really don't care if people do or don't read my post, I guess its more for my self.  I don't really keep a Journal... I have tried to, but it's so hard.  So I'm gonna start to blog more, and be more of my journal-ish thing!  I Hopefully I keep up this.... :]

Well today was a great day... I didn't do anything special, but it just was.  Got to sleep in, went and got my eyelashes done, went to the gym, then to work, and then went to Lauren's to watch the Bachelor!!
Yay Emily!!! Was so happy Brad picked her, I seriously couldn't stop smiling... I felt like I won, i was so happy!!  WOOT WOOT, now lets just cross our fingers they stay together!!

I'm Thankful for my life, my family and friends... So blessed to be where I am.. I don't know where I'm going yet, and who I wanna be, just taking it day by day with smile on my face.. and excited for the future!!


1 comment:

  1. KyKy!
    You are So inspirationally inspirational! I love your blog and I love the new journal-like theme so Please keep on writing! I was only able to watch the Bachelor once before i left but is Emily the blonde haired sweet girl? Anyways, you are a Huge blessing in my life just wanted to let you know that! I love you Cindi Lou!
    ~Annie
    P.S. Is that pic on the bottom you? It's Way tight!

    ReplyDelete